Nov 17-19, 2020
Use "Omni_Guest" for 30% off
Join us at the AutoSens Detroit Edition for a new digital experience. Further to the Brussels edition, we are bringing you the latest solution development with our partners. Our CTO Dr. Boyd Fowler will also feature in a technical panel, providing insight on the latest developments impacting the safety of autonomous vehicles and shared challenges.
On Wed Nov 18th, 3:50 PM - 4:30 PM EST, our CTO Dr. Boyd Fowler will be a panelist discussing “Do we need thermal cameras in the sensor mix for autonomous driving?” There is much discussion around which sensor combinations will take account for autonomous driving.
CTO, OmniVision Technologies
Stop by and see our latest live virtual demos and join our interactive Q&A session on Nov.18th at 2:50pm EST. OmniVision will be covering the solutions in both viewing and sensing applications.
- Industry’s first 8.3MP sensing + viewing platform with LFM & HDR
- World’s first ASIL-C image sensor
- Industry’s first automotive image sensor with Nyxel®
- Industry’s first RGB-ir sensor with global shutter
- SoC for entry-level rearview cameras (RVC)
Our mini resource center is available to you 24/7. Visit our value packed virtual booth:
- Daily discussions on industry’s hottest topics
- View our latest automotive imaging solutions
- Fun prizes for all quiz winners (Valid through Nov.30th)
- Download technical material
Nov.17th: Explore challenges in DMS/IMS camera design
Nov.18th: Spotlight on image sensor growths
Nov.19th: Key challenges for sensing solutions in North America