Apply now by sending your resume to Careers@ovt.com
Job ID: 101.2014-03-00192
Location: Santa Clara California
Experience: At least 10 years of public or private accounting experience
The Assistant Controller assists Corporate Controller in directing and managing an organization's accounting functions, including AR, AP, GL, and consolidation. Additional responsibilities include: establishing and maintaining an organization's accounting practices and procedures; in charge of internal control compliance; supervising the monthly financial reporting process; managing and providing direction for worldwide month-end closing processes; coordinating with external auditors for quarterly review and annual audit; identifying issues/opportunities and making recommendations to senior management; and assisting in the preparation of SEC filings, such as 10-Q's and 10-K's.Maintain system control over segregation-of-duties to ensure data integrity.
• Manage AR, AP, GL, and Consolidation.
• Manage the month-end closing and financial reporting process, including account analyses and reconciliations.
• Accountable for closing of the books and producing accurate and timely financial statements.
• Manage and review month-end reporting packages from overseas locations, including equity investee companies, to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformity with US GAAP.
• Liaison between headquarters and overseas locations / equity investee companies.
• In charge of financial audits and ensure efficiency of the processes.
• Assist in compliance with company policies and procedures, including internal control over financial reporting.
• Maintain system control over segregation-of-duties to ensure data integrity.
• Act as the business liaison between accounting and sales/operations departments to resolve day-to-day operational issues.
• Lead and develop finance staff.
• Assist in special projects as necessary.
OmniVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.