Apply now by sending your resume to Careers@ovt.com
Senior Finance Manager
Job ID: 01.054-12
Location: Santa Clara California
Experience: At least 5 years of public or private accounting experience.
The Finance Manager – is responsible for SEC reporting, operational results analysis, and risk management (insurance procurement, broker selection, etc.) This manager will be expected to own the whole 10Q/10K process. This position also performs various analyses of financial results to support management’s decision. The person is expected to provide clear and concise business information, identify issues, and make recommendations for process improvements.
• Manage one accounting staff member
• Lead and develop staff
• Prepare supporting schedules for 10Q/10K filing
• Preparation and tie out of SEC document
• Perform various analyses of financial results and prepare relevant reports
• Risk management
• Direct and assist in compliance with Company policies and procedures
• Coordinate compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, internal and external audits related to his/her area
• Provide clear and concise business information
OmniVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.